Welcome to Wayanad
The Way Beyond
News & Events
How Wayanad is responding to Covid – 19
- District has responded to Covid-19 by declaring public health emergency and urging people to social distance and to stay at home.
- District is prepared to handle any type of emergencies.
- All non-essential services are closed.
- All Tourism and Forest Sanctuaries and protected areas are closed until further notice.
- Repatriation Program for Tourist.
- Wayanad has also set up PAID QUARANTINE CENTERS for NRK’s and the Room List can be viewed here
- Standard Operating Procedure for Accommodation Units Providing Paid Quarantine can be viewed here
How Kerala is responding to Covid – 19
- Kerala was the First State in India to order a lock-down by shutting schools, banning large gatherings, and advising against visiting places of worship.
- Kerala’s COVID-19 response has been humane, caring and successful.
- Kerala has kept the death toll to 4, and new cases are falling due to widespread community testing.
For Health Advisory visit